The following research articles on the mental health effects of the September 11 terrorist attacks, discussed in this Psychiatric News series, are posted on the Web.
• "Psychological Sequelae of the September 11 Terrorist Attacks in New York City": http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/abstract/346/13/982
• "Mental Health Needs in New York State Following the September 11 Attacks":http://jurban.oupjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/79/3/322
• "Effects of the World Trade Center Attack on NYC Public School Students":www.nycenet.edu/offices/spss/wtcneeds/firstrep.pdf
• "Psychological Reactions to Terrorist Attacks":http://jama.ama-assn.org/issues/v288n5/abs/joc20110.html
• "A National Survey of Stress Reactions After the September 11, 2001, Terrorist Attacks":http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/abstract/345/20/1507
• "Nationwide Longitudinal Study of Psychological Responses to September 11": http://jama.ama-assn.org/issues/v288n10/abs/joc21181.html
• "Determinants of Counseling for Children in Manhattan After the September 11 Attacks": http://ps.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/abstract/53/7/815
Download citation file:
Please confirm that your email address is correct, so you can successfully receive this alert.
Read this week's Update
Sign Up for Psychiatric News Update newsletter