Information on Host City and Meeting Highlights
Do I Need a Passport?
Psychiatric News
Volume 41 Number 4 page 39-39

U.S. citizens traveling to and from Canada must have proof of U.S. citizenship, such as a U.S. passport (preferred) or certified copy of their birth certificate, and photo identification, such as a current, valid driver's license. Naturalized citizens should travel with their naturalization certificate. A driver's license, voter's registration card, or Social Security card is not valid proof of citizenship. Alien permanent residents of the U.S. must present their Alien Registration Card, also known as a "green card."

More information is posted at<http://travel.state.gov/> and<www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.html>. Additional information for individuals with a J-1 visa is posted at<www.nih.gov/od/ors/dirs/isb/j1_travelcanada.htm>. Information about entry requirements, health insurance, and customs is posted at<http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/regional/regional_1170.html>.

Interactive Graphics


Citing articles are presented as examples only. In non-demo SCM6 implementation, integration with CrossRef’s "Cited By" API will populate this tab (http://www.crossref.org/citedby.html).
Related Articles