American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc. (APPI) will feature more than 40 new
book titles and will also demo
its Web-based portal to books and journals. The service features
DSM-IV-TR Online, American Journal of Psychiatry, and other
key resources such as Gabbard's Treatment of Psychiatric Disorders, Fourth
Edition, and The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of
Psychiatry, Fifth Edition, just added.
▪ Handbook of Psychiatric Measures, Second Edition
Edited by A. John Rush, M.D., Michael B. First, M.D., and Deborah Blacker,
▪ The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychiatry,
Edited by Robert E. Hales, M.D., M.B.A., Stuart C. Yudofsky, M.D., and Glen
O. Gabbard, M.D. Foreword by Alan F. Schatzberg, M.D.
▪ The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Neuropsychiatry
and Behavioral Neurosciences, Fifth Edition
Stuart C. Yudofsky, M.D., and Robert E. Hales, M.D., M.B.A.
▪ The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Substance Abuse
Treatment, Fourth Edition
Edited by Marc Galanter, M.D., and Herbert D. Kleber, M.D.
▪ Science and Psychiatry: Groundbreaking Discoveries in Molecular
▪ Clinical Manual of Child and Adolescent
Edited by Robert L. Findling, M.D.
▪ Changing American Psychiatry: A Personal Perspective
▪ The Physician as Patient: A Clinical Handbook for Mental Health
Michael F. Myers, M.D., and Glen O. Gabbard, M.D.
▪ Mentalizing in Clinical Practice
Jon G. Allen, Ph.D., Peter Fonagy, Ph.D., and Anthony W. Bateman, M.A.,
▪ Psychiatric Genetics: Applications in Clinical Practice
Edited by Jordan W. Smoller, M.D., Sc.D., Beth Rosen Sheidley, M.S.,
C.G.C., and Ming T. Tsuang, M.D., Ph.D., D.Sc.
▪ Windows to the Brain: Insights From Neuroimaging
Robin A. Hurley, M.D., and Katherine H. Taber, Ph.D.
Authors who wish to schedule an appointment to present a new book idea
or discuss a book in progress should contact Tina Coltri-Marshall by phone at
(916) 921-5448 or by e-mail at