American Psychiatric Publishing Inc. (APPI) will feature more than 35 new book titles and will also demonstrate PsychiatryOnline.com, its Web-based portal to books and journals. The service features DSM-IV-TR Online, American Journal of Psychiatry, and other key resources such as Gabbard's Treatment of Psychiatric Disorders, Fourth Edition, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychiatry, Fifth Edition, and The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychopharmacology, Fourth Edition. APA members will receive a 15 percent discount on APPI titles, and members-in-training will receive a 30 percent discount. Also available to members are discounts for journal subscriptions as well as products on PsychiatryOnline.com. Here are some featured titles:
• Dulcan's Textbook of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Edited by Mina K. Dulcan, M.D.
• Textbook of Pediatric Psychosomatic Medicine
Edited by Richard J. Shaw, M.B., B.S., and David R. DeMaso, M.D.
• Essentials of Neuropsychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences, Second Edition
Edited by Stuart C. Yudofsky, M.D., and Robert E. Hales, M.D., M.B.A.
• The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Forensic Psychiatry, Second Edition
Edited by Robert I. Simon, M.D., and Liza H. Gold, M.D.
• Manual of Clinical Psychopharmacology, Seventh Edition
Alan F. Schatzberg, M.D., Jonathan O. Cole, M.D., and Charles DeBattista, D.M.H., M.D.
• Long-Term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy; A Basic Text, Second Edition
Glen O. Gabbard, M.D.
• High-Yield Cognitive-Behavior Therapy for Brief Sessions: An Illustrated Guide
Jesse H. Wright, M.D., Ph.D., Donna M. Sudak, M.D., Douglas Turkington, M.D., and Michael E. Thase, M.D.
• Introductory Textbook of Psychiatry, Fifth Edition
Donald W. Black, M.D., and Nancy C. Andreasen, M.D., Ph.D.
• Boarding Time: The Psychiatry Candidate's New Guide to Part II of the ABPN Examination, Fourth Edition
James Morrison, M.D., and Rodrigo A. Muñoz, M.D.
• Principles and Practice of Child and Adolescent Forensic Mental Health
Edited by Elissa P. Benedek, M.D., Peter Ash, M.D., and Charles L. Scott, M.D.
• Textbook of Anxiety Disorders, Second Edition
Edited by Dan Stein, M.D., Ph.D., Eric Hollander, M.D., and Barbara Rothbaum, Ph.D., A.B.P.P.
• Handbook of Diagnosis and Treatment of Bipolar Disorders
Edited by Terence A. Ketter, M.D.
• Clinical Manual of Electroconvulsive Therapy
Mehul V. Mankad, M.D., John L. Beyer, M.D., Richard D. Weiner, M.D., Ph.D., and Andrew Krystal, M.D.
• Clinical Manual of Emergency Psychiatry
Edited by Michelle B. Riba, M.D., M.S., and Divy Ravindranath, M.D.
• Clinical Manual of Couples and Family Therapy
Gabor I. Keitner, M.D., Alison M. Heru, M.D., and Ira D. Glick, M.D.
• Authors who wish to schedule an appointment to present a new book idea or discuss a book in progress should contact Tina Coltri-Marshall by phone at (916) 921-5448 or by e-mail at email@example.com.